Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aya Takano - Blush Tint (Shu Uemura)

Shu Uemura
Aya Takano - Blush Tint
(Miracle Cherry)
Bought this item last Christmas during a Shu Uemura promotion at Raffles City. It's a pretty interesting useful item I have in my possession as it's much longer lasting than normal blusher. Thanks to it being a cream blusher, it's usually "hidden" under my loose powder, because of this, it doesn't fade off that easily like the normal blusher. Also, because of the same useful reasons, it's actually much harder to remove it off the face. 

From what I saw during the makeup demo, the person actually apply it after the foundation which is what I did as well. Actually, I felt that with the foundation separating it from the skin itself, it does help in the removal process as it won't be as hard to remove as compared to having that blusher directly applied onto the skin.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...