Thursday, May 17, 2012

DNA Replenishing Mask - Magic Shop

I've got the DNA Replenishing Mask from Magic Shop during my Taiwan last year and this year March. I would say that it's pretty good as even when I got sun burnt skin, application of this sleeping mask helps to soothe my skin and replenish the moisture lost with a cooling sensation rather than burning sensation that I got when I apply a few other brands of sleeping masks.

I would say that the effect I get from this sleeping mask when use after application of moisturizer is much better than without moisturizer as it enhance the moisturizing effect. Which means, I wake up with a much more moisturized and supple skin as compared to a normal clear skin without the moisturizer part.

Price: TWD$499
Location where I got the 2nd tube: Taipei XiMenDing Eslite Shopping Mall level 1
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars (That's why I did get a 2nd tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...